Thursday, March 08, 2007

By Request

I've been asked to share some videos I've been watching on YouTube. Are you sure?

Here we go:

We'll start off with a classic - Nintendo 64 kid.
The original:



The remix:



Here are the 7 Most Insane Moments from Cable Access TV. I recommend 2,3,4 and 6. Holy Crap! (Number 1,5 and 7 suck.)

http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=1649

An excerpt: Number 2 - A tv show called "Let's Paint, Exercise and Mix Drinks". How insane is this show?



Crispin Glover on David Letterman. WOWSA!



The latest Dance Moves: Chiicken Noodle Soup. (yes it's spelled with two "i"s)




Ghost Ride the Whip! - This is an interesting new craze. Get out and dance while your car is still moving.



And here is one gone wrong:



Here's the best fight scene ever.





Corey Haim - this one is filled with classics - "I'm really into Japanese funk." "I enjoy dibble-dabbling at the keyboards" and many more.




Well that should keep you busy for now. Are you sorry you asked?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well, I'm re-thinging getting my daughter that X-box for easter.

Nah, I'm not sorry...
I'm working on perfecting those 'Chiicken Noodle Soup' moves!

;D

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm...'Let's paint is cool' !

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter