Monday, February 05, 2007

The Winter Celebration Known Across the Nation....

....Get out and support Bon Soo!

Are they still playing that song?


The extent of my Bon Soo participation this year so far has been 1) watching the fireworks as I shovelled my driveway and 2) going to Bellevue Park to see some snow sculptures with Laura and the dogs. Notice how there are no other dogs around. When we got home I was looking at this guy's site where there is a picture saying "No Dogs Allowed". Whoops.

Getting back to the dogs, there were some dogs around, but they were working at the time. I snapped this shot through the back seat window fogged up by Al (who was barking at the time.) Who said greyhounds don't bark?


I was hoping my first contri to blogelation would've been a bit more interesting/funny/informative but alas, they can't all be winners.

If you want interesting/funny/informative, check out the link that will bring you to many other Sooites experiences with the "greatest SNOW on Earth".

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for you first post to blogelation. It's on the site now, it wasn't and I noticed but it was a cache problem more so then anything else (every 4 hours it pulls in the feeds).

As far as the hounds at the park I think you were okay. I believe that sign is moreso for the Winter Playground than the rest of the park.

They're throw-over coats also remind me of Sherlock Holmes for some reason. Very British detectivish.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Ludger Sylbaris said...

Laura made Rosa's coat.
Anyway, we were going to make them wear the hat and pipe but they wouldn't co-operate.

I keeed, I keeed.

I wasn't sure if my posting was going to work 'cause I didn't send you my feed. (Didn't know how to do it).

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the leg work with anyone who didn't send feeds and grabbed them myself. So no worries. Looking back at it, it was probably easier for me to do it that way anyway.

I think Foz needs a little coat for when he goes out as he's very thin coated, Dom on the other hand has thick fur. But then again Fozzie has the "blubber" to protect him. Crazy hounds.

Plus I don't know if I can go through having my dog in clothes. Although if they looked like Sherlock Holmes who knows.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Any post w pics of your dogs is an ok post by me. I should post more pics of MY dogs... poor neglected pups.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mandora the Explorer said...

Shit, sorry... dunno why that posted as mark... shoulda been me. Sorry...

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your puppers need boots! Brrr, cold toes!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter