Monday, January 22, 2007

Quick Weekend Post

Well, Friday's gig was a great time for myself. I think the people there enjoyed themselves as well. There were quite a number who attended. I thank everyone who came out and Mandora who put it all together. I ended up getting only 3 pics (seen below) 'cause I opted for the cheapo batteries and that is all you get with them, I guess. Carl was nice enough to video tape it so if I can figure out how to cut it up into youtube acceptable chunks I will post the better songs.

The house-warming was a success. We had many generous friends attend, bringing many beautiful plants and tasty liquors with them. I think we had about forty people in all. Hooray!

And finally thank you to everyone who wished me a happy b-day. It was very kind of you to remember.


Here' are the three pics I got. (Woody Sims, Woody Sims and the Animal)





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever want any shots taking let me know... I know of someone and he's good, well he thinks he's good so we'll let him think like that for now.

Also welcome to the neighbourhood. And happy birthday close to my birthday.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mandora the Explorer said...

Thanks for the great show! You guys rocked the house! :) You're welcome back any time...

You should email me those pics and I'll add them to the speakeasy website. I totally forgot my camera that night, so I have nothing to show for your awesome show!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ludger Sylbaris said...

Amanda,

Thanks again for letting us play. A friend of mine is supposed to e-mail me some pics of the night. When I get them I'll forward them to you.

Curt,
Thanks for the welcome and the b-day wishes. When we play another gig I'll let you know.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter