Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We Are Playing Music

Friday, March 2nd and Saturday March 3rd GDH, the Road Rockets and Woody Simms Treeo will be playing the Canadian. Friday it will be GDH, RR's and a special cover band of all songs the Canadian crowd would enjoy. Saturday the Treeo will play as well as GDH and RR. We couldn't play a gig without a friend from out of town so this gig will see Professor Matt B from Madison, WI come up and belt out a few tunes. Should be a good time!

Here is us rehearsing:

My heart loves you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I dident realize you and Laura could dance so well! Nice suit, dude :p
Have a great gig!

ps..did you see me? I was the girl with the short hair and red dress! ;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Ludger Sylbaris said...

That was you, eh? Do you have a Bollywood career you're not telling us about?

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, I was MADE for Bollywood!! ;)

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter