Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dear Producers of "28 Weeks Later",

Next time you feel the need to make a movie I have a proposal for you. I will go to Galaxy Cinemas in the Station Mall, pay my nine dollars and fifty cents and you can literally shit in my eyes. It will be a lot less painless than the two hours I spent in the theatre with your soul sucking garbage.

thanks,
ludger

On a more positive note, when I lived in Toronto I went to see Julie Doiron play - later on Rick White got up on stage with her for the first time in years! It was cool. But back to my story.

Opening for her was a skinny bearded guy from France. He played his silly love songs on ukelele as he wandered through the audience with no mics. The audience was transfixed. Well, I found him on YouTube doing his thing. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dident he play here in the sault before??

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ludger Sylbaris said...

He did? When? Where? Did you see him? Did you like him? I can't stop listening to this song. I think I"m going to try to get GDH to play it at Foggys on Saturday.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUch joe, that's one hell of a scathing review...eye shit eh? That's too bad...funny thing is now I'm perplexed my two most trustworthy movie reviewers have conflicting opinions. My brother said he love the eye shit.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! You think THAT movie was a wast of time... have you ever seen "The Village"??

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ludger Sylbaris said...

No. But I've heard it's a stinker.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter