Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bad Timing

You should always have a backup of your tunes on your computer, right? I cleared my ipod intending to create just such a backup. As soon as I cleared my ipod my computer crashed! Clockwork held it for a month. They couldn't get my music off it. So I lost 3,000 songs. Luckily I had 9,000 stored on an external drive and emusic lets you download as many times as you like bringing my total up to 11,000. But I did lose a lot of homemade songs transferred from tape to computer. Damn that took a long time to do. Ah well.

Anyway, by request here's another youtube video:





p.s. Clockwork's customer service sucks big floppy donkey dick.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Joe!
Even your writing is beaming with happiness!
Hang on tight...Wheeeeeeee!!!
Ahhh, banjo! my favorite!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter